Welcome to the Startup Boost Virtual Demo Day!
Startup Boost Virtual Demo Day gives you 48hours of access to see the 70+ startups from our Fall 2020 cohort.
- Access Starts: February 3rd @ 12:00am PST
- Access Ends: February 4th @ 11:59pm PST
- Presenting Cities: Ireland, Kenya, LA, Newcastle, NYC, Pittsburgh, Toronto, Vancouver, and Zambia.
How it Works
- 30 Second Pitches Below – Quickly learn about each team with the 30 sec video pitches from each startup. If you want to learn more, click to see their full profile.
- 3 Minute Pitches in the Startups’ Profiles – To learn even more about each team, go to their profile where you can see their 3 minute pitch, contact the startups, and find additional info. Links to a startup’s profile is just below their 30 second pitch.
Startup Boost is a six-week mentorship-driven global pre-accelerator program which prepares pre-seed stage tech startups for accelerators, investment and revenue generation. Startup Boost takes zero fees & zero equity; it is organized by volunteer city directors in the United States, Canada, Africa, and Europe.
To learn more about setting up a chapter in your city, partnerships or other information please contact us HERE.
Note: These pitches were recorded at each program’s local demo day on December 2020. If you want to learn about a startup’s progress since filming, be sure to contact them!